Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Words of Wisdom

Things have been changing a lot lately, and life has gotten a little harder. It's been difficult to find the words I need, and whenever this happens I look to others for inspiration.

I have always been a person who loves quotes. They are a beautiful reminder that someone somewhere has felt the exact same way you are feeling right now, it connects the human in all of us, and reminds us we aren't alone.

So I thought I would share a few that are helping me at the moment, and maybe you could find a little help in them too.

                                                         












As you can tell most of these deal with change and moving on and growing up. My world is in the process of being flipped on its axis, and I'm just trying my best to find the center. Little reminders like these help me to realize that while one very large chapter of my life is ending, a new beginning is just over the horizon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment