Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

One Month!


So looking at the calender it seems that right around a month from today I will be in Washington D.C! I am getting a little nervous as school is getting more frantic and I am trying to finalize details (like where I will be living).

I am so excited for this opportunity, but between me and you I'm scared out of my mind. Moving all the way across the country without knowing anyone is a little scary, and the idea of being away from family and friends makes it a little sad.

But seeing as I have spent 5 years in school and don't really feel the need to become the Van Wilder of Oregon State I guess it is time to go... so why not move to an exciting new place full of opportunities?!

Gearing up for this big adventure is going to be exciting, and I'm guessing there will be lots to come in the next month or so!

3 comments:

  1. leaving the nest is a good thing! You will learn so much about yourself by moving out there! I'm excited for ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Adam!

    Stephen! I am so so excited that you'll be there, I hope you're prepared to be my bff/city guide/partner in crime once again.

    ReplyDelete