Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Start of Something New


Here goes nothing!

For a while now I have played with the idea of starting a blog, but wasn't totally sure what I would write about. Now that my five years of undergrad are coming to a close and a move across the country for an internship is imminent, I figured now was as good a time as any.

I'm still not sure what exactly I want this blog to be. For now I will probably post every couple of days as exciting graduation and internship details come up. Once I get to D.C. I may make it more of a city guide. Once my internship is over... who knows? At this point with so much change being thrown my way, I feel it's best to be flexible.

What I do know is that I am a twenty.something. It is more than just a number, I believe it's a state of mind. It is the way I view the world and the way the world views me. It is a time of change and figuring out exactly who I am.

People closest to me know I am a bit of a hoarder. I like to display mementos as a reminder of everything I've done so far, so this blog will serve that purpose as well. It is tangible (kind of) and something I can look back on as I get older.

Change is hard and starting something new has me mildly completely terrified, but as much as I am nervous I am also excited. I can't wait to see what this year, and the coming years will bring and it's comforting to know that some of you will be along for the journey.

 So here's to new beginnings!


4 comments: