Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

#CoPforLife!

Today is my last day of work at the College of Pharmacy, and after two years it is definitely a bittersweet goodbye. My roommates and I all have on campus jobs, and lately we've been talking about how these will probably be the best bosses we will ever have.

Once we join 'the real world' work will be assumed, it's what everyone does. Here though, with an on campus job, everyone makes the effort to let you know you are appreciated. The setting is a little less formal, because students are everywhere, which gives people a chance to really get to know one another.

My time spent here has been a tremendous learning experience, not just in administrative tasks, but in learning how to be a professional. I will be forever grateful for the people I have met here, and the things I have learned. It was the perfect experience to get me ready for my new adventures, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

So thank you CoP for a wonderful two years, I will miss you greatly!


(my flowers and All-Star trophy on my last day)

No comments:

Post a Comment